Help localizing wpseek.com!
It's easy. wpseek.com uses gettext, known from your favourite blogging tool WordPress. All you need to do is to translate strings from a .pot file, save it, submit it to me. Done.
What to do now?
- Tweet to @wpseek
- I will send you an invitation to translate the strings in a web-based interface on localise.biz.
(You will not need to provide your password as you can register with your Twitter, Facebook or even Github account)
- Your translated strings will be synced with wpseek.com on a daily basis
- [English] Thanks to Oliver Schlöbe :-)
- [German] Thanks to Oliver Schlöbe :-)
- [Turkish] Thanks to Semih Aksu
- [Dutch] Thanks to Kees de Haan
- [Portuguese] Thanks to Diana K. C
- [Simplified Chinese] Thanks to Amos Lee
- [French] Thanks to Julio Potier
- [Polish] Thanks to Marta Lewandowicz
- [Italian] Thanks to Lisa Donatini